These are such fun to make in seven easy steps! Follow instructions in conjunction with the drawings.
1. Take a sheet of A4 paper.
2. Fold any corner to the opposite side.
3. Cut off the excess to leave a folded square.
4. Fold up bottom left corner to top corner.
5. Rotate anti-clockwise ninety degrees. Fold over on bottom corner, top right two-thirds towards top left then top left on right edge.
6. Turn over and cut along top line of triangle to remove the two "ears". This will give you a more circular shape.
Now cut into the triangle to make different snowflake shapes. In the examples cut out the darker sections.
Purchase - Subscribe - Gift Subscription
How about a paper copy?
Did you know that you can have Scout & Scouting as a lovely glossy magazine? You can buy one issue, take out a subscription or gift subscription.
Go to www.searchlinepublishing.co.uk/scoutandscouting to order.